Thursday, August 30, 2012

Time to paint the warmachines (Updated)

My first models of the Dwarf army were warmachines and I started the painting from the crew of Grudge Thrower and Bolt Thrower early this year. Now it's time to continue and complete painting all of the machines and crew. Cannon and Organ gun were the first in line, so naturally I painted them at the same time, because they are quite similar. Here they are after dip. Now they look almost like any other in the photos I found on the Internet. The highlighting and details have to change that ;)



So, I finished the painting of the Cannon and the Organ gun. I was hoping for little bit better results with the glowing runes, but these are what I succeedeed painting. Oh well, you can't always win :)





No comments:

Post a Comment